Thursday, September 21, 2006

Contrary to what my wife says, I have been busy this summer. Besides hanging with my kids, I also made over a hundred collages this summer, most of which I mailed off to unsuspecting victims... (My brother stole a couple from me before I could get the stamps on them...)

Inherent in the collage format, at least as I like to practice it, is a sense of experimentation. Sometimes I like the results, sometimes I don't. It's all a part of the game...

Of the mass of materials I mailed out this season, the items below were some of my favorites...

If you want to send me something, feel free. I love stuff...

Rick Yates
2808 Florida Street
Longview, WA 98632


I start back to school in a few days (I'm a grad student at Portland State University in Portland, Oregon, USA... working on a degree in English, not art... But that's probably obvious from my works here!!!) so I can't guarantee that I'll get something back to you right away... but I'll sure as heck try!!!

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home